If you don’t put yourself out there as a thought leader and innovator, break down that wall of fear, and take risks, you won’t succeed. It’s that simple. In business, by trying a new venture or investing all your hard earned revenue in something new, you are risking failure as well. But let’s think positively with a glass-half-full perspective. See that flaw as an opportunity to connect and grow. Instead of worrying about losing your investments, remind yourself of the benefits you’ll experience when you succeed. Life is about chances. Take some.
What can you do today:
- Start a blog
- Write an article and post on ezinearticles.com or link to your blog
- Link your blog to your linkedin account or to your Facebook account
- Don’t have a linkedin or Facebook account – create one
- Map out a list of the top 3-5 things you’d like to accomplish in the next 90 days to 1 year
- Make a commitment to yourself to try it