- Real-time search gives you the chance to occupy a prominent location on results pages
- Build a strong following on social media sites; your fans will be the ones who end up in the real-time results
- Produce content with an emphasis on keywords
Tips for getting included on real-time search results:
- Use keywords in your headlines.
- Create content based on timely events.
- Get involved in social media.
- Develop a good network of friends and followers in social media.
- Promote conversations in your online communities.
Google now includes up-to-the-minute social media content near the top of its search results. Here’s how you can take advantage of this new development and increase your visibility.