- ISPs have become much more transparent with marketers regarding their blocking and filtering
- Email went from a one-to-one channel to one-to-many — and back again
- Email success must be measured not just by how people interact directly with a company’s email, but by what they do as a result
Think about these points and how they apply to your campaign design:
- Email today is about each individual recipient: how to gain and retain their trust, send them messages they find most valuable, and market to them where they are, regardless of browser, platform, device, or even channel.
- Mobility is rampant – how does your email translate to these new devices?
- Success depends on having the list with the most activity.
Read more here.